Saturday, May 30, 2015

The purr and something blue.

Last week, I was on instagram and youtube feeding my eyes and gushing over the beauty that is makeup. Y'all have to agree with me when some people do makeup it legit looks like plastic surgery. No jokes!
Anyhoo, I was feeling inspired by everything that was going on and so I decided to play with my brushes and I asked my friend Shola of Avril photography to shoot the looks. Shola is a 600la medical student(I am sure some of y'all remember my other photographer buddy Doyin of miel photography the 600lb medical student) and she is an excellent photographer ( you guys wud be shocked that us medical students are not the stereotyped geeks u thought we were).
Moving on... I have this house of Tara eyeshadow trio called Osenken. Its a combination of blue, teal and purple and it is absolutely beautiful. I got it a while ago and I just hadn't gotten around to using it before. I took it from my makeup purse and stared hard at it  and Tada! I was inspired.
Osenken!
I called on my friend Uche and she came to be sprinkled with some of the honeytouch makeovers glam dust. #lol.
Before.

After all said and done, this was the after look.
All blue everything.

Up close
A little part of my brain wanted to do makeup that is a somewhat out of the norm... ya know! not your regular beauty shot. And so I went with the cheetah. Joanne was kind enough to be my model.

Purr!!!!

What do you guys think?You like? Not everytime normal makeup sometimes something different 😉. Oh! And before we leave... someone is turning a year older on Wednesday. Its my 21st baby!!! I am very open for gifts and what not people. #lool. 


Makeup; Honeytouchmakeovers makeovers 
Photo credit; Shola of @demicarson and @avril_photography on Instagram.
Please follow me on Instagram @drhunnay and Twitter @dr_hunnay. 
Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. Wow.... You are an inspiration to young women out there.... You are a mix of beauty, brains and talent... Kudos!!!! Happy birthday in advance dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! This is so sweet. Thank you so much for checking out the blog. Thank u too for the birthday wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cheetah makeup though, looks scary to me.. I guess it would be just d best for cultural stuffs..but its a gud one...weldone girl! Happy birthday in advance..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lool. Is it? Thank you for the birthday wishes.

      Delete