Friday, June 5, 2015

Dinner party at Old town hotel.

My rommie Uty Utin turned 22 on the 1st of June and she had a dinner party at Old town hotel.
Old town is one of the newest hotels in Ibadan located at Samonda. It is nice, ultra modern and classy. The only thing I don't really like about the hotel quite frankly is the location.  In my opinion it is kind of hidden and easy to miss but other than that it is beautiful and a home away from home if you will.
It was a really nice party. We had dinner and then a sleep over. Worry not! The guys weren't part of the sleep over.



The dinner party started off really well. We had small chops for our appetizer and I am not even gonna lie.... It was delicious. Those small chops have to be one of the best I have eaten in recent times. For our main meal, we had Cantonese rice, tomato sauce, chicken, plantain and salad. I found it hard for to believe those pieces of "chicken" we're actually chicken... They were humongous!!! I was even starting to think maybe we were eating mini ostriches. Lool! We had champman and water to drink.

After dinner, we danced for a bit at astro bar and then we went back into the suite where we danced some more, gisted and just relaxed. We ordered Dominos pizza and ate it as we watched "the interview" for the one millionth time. I couldn't stay for the sleep over because I had to complete my orthorhinolaryngology project which was due the next day. 
Orthorhinolaryngology is just a fancy name for ear, nose and throat (ENT). Shortly after I left, the boys left and the sleep over began. It was a really cool party all in all and I would definitely recommend old town to anyone who wants a nice scene for a party, get together and what not. 

Address; No 59 Samonda, Ibadan 200213, Nigeria. (It is right behind the accord party building) 
Phone number; +2349090595507
You can also check them out on Instagram @oldtown_hotel
Photo credit; Mr Kevin of @kevinawesomephotos on Instagram 
Bye now. Oh! And before I forget, my next post is gonna be about my birthday so anticipate! #lool. 

5 comments:

  1. Yayyyy......my birthday was sooo much fun.... You guys should definitely check out Oldtown hotel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right. Take me back!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, the photography is outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing!! It seems like you all had so much fun in this dinner party. I am so excited for my 22nd birthday. I will celebrate it in vintage style at the most famous vintage party venues in Houston. If anyone has some ideas for my party then please share!

    ReplyDelete