Saturday, May 2, 2015

Drumroll Please!!!

Hey guys, welcome back to my blog.
          So yeah, if you remember I mentioned something about my ophthalmology test which held on Thursday in my last post. Well, the test was good thanks for asking #lool. I am sorry for not posting anything since then. I have been very busy, but a few people got in touch with me to find out when my next blog post would be and that really made me smile.
I have been wanting to do a shoot for like the past month but something always came up. Yesterday being workers day, I took my fate into my hands and disturbed my photographer buddy Doyin. She is a 600lb student #lool! (blame it on all the ASUU strikes) so she preparing for her final medical school exams, but yesterday she had my time #yayme!!! I quickly called on my two models; Lape and Yanmike (I had informed them about a month ago so they were not taken unawares) hoping they weren't busy and when they obliged me I felt like it was indeed meant to be. I quickly made them up( well, not so quickly. Lool) and we had the shoot. I decided to bring some of the pictures on here to show you, ask you what you think, your comments and suggestions.
Yanmike's before.

After! 

Up close!


Lape's after

I forgot to take a before picture of Lape (lucky her), but here is the finished look. What do you guys think?
If you guys wanna know the products I used to create these looks please leave a comment requesting that and I'll be sure to include those details in my subsequent posts.
Photo credit; Doyin of @thelenslady and @mielphotography on Instagram  
Thank you guys so much for sticking around. It means a lot to me that you take out your time to check the blog, and your comments are even more encouraging. Gracias mi amor. 


9 comments:

  1. Sorry I never leave comments but I read and will read All your posts. Your work is really superb. Your dear friend stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My baby! Thank you. I really appreciate it

      Delete
  2. Lovely one ..oyinkan..happy we have geniuses in our midst...thumbs up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Sina. I really appreciate your kind words.

      Delete
    2. Thanks a lot Sina. I really appreciate your kind words.

      Delete