Sunday, June 14, 2015

Glitter and Sparkles.

Hey beautiful people. It has been a minute no? I have officially recovered from my birthday hangover so I'm back. 21 definitely looks good on me.
There has been an ongoing ARD (association of resident doctors) strike for the past month so things have been a little slow in the hospital. Mr Kevin of awesome photos contacted me on Wednesday to ask if I could make his model up for a photo shoot and since there isn't much going on in school I decided to go for it and so we picked Friday for the shoot.
I recently just got some glitters and I was eager to play with them. A lot of people are scared to rock glitter just because they feel like it's too loud and they can't pull it off but sincerely speaking almost everybody can! Glitter literally adds the extra sparkle to your eyes and you'd be surprised how much more glamorous you'd look just by adding glitters.
Mr Kevin took a before picture of our beautiful model but for some reason the picture is nowhere to be found but nevertheless enjoy!
Yaass glitter!!!!


Since she was going to change outfits, I decided to switch up the lips and we went for the classic bold eye and nude lips look.
She looks mind blowingly beautiful.

Notice her white eyeliner. 
 Which look do you prefer? The orange lips or the nude lips?
Nene was a natural at the shoot. She was just striking poses like no man's business #Osheyy modella. She actually wants to be a model and all of that but Faculty of Law, University of Ibadan is cramping up her style.






I really enjoyed every bit of the photo session and I hope you like these pictures just as much as I do.

Makeup artist; Yours truly #honeytouchmakeovers @drhunnay on instagram.
Model: Nene @neneokorie on instagram
Photocredit: Mr Kevin of @kevinawesomephotos on instagram.

Until next time my lovelies, stay safe. Xoxo.

9 comments:

  1. Amazing work, u are a makeup genius

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tolu is such a faithful commenter. Love ti fo ori e. Lolllll. Oyinkan, nice job on the blog

      Delete
    2. Two of my favourite people. Thank you for the comments.

      Delete
  2. Prefer the nude . ^.^ Both nice anyhuu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much as I love makeup et al, I ain't bold enough for the glitter look! Your model wears it well though and it is sweetly and proffessionally applied.
    I love nude makeup any day. I think I'm a bit conservative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Much as I love makeup et al, I ain't bold enough for the glitter look! Your model wears it well though and it is sweetly and proffessionally applied.
    I love nude makeup any day. I think I'm a bit conservative.

    ReplyDelete