Thursday, July 9, 2015

Flash Tattoos


Flash tattoos are the in thing this summer. Its amazing how queen Bey single handedly made them a thing. I love tattoos but the only reason I am not getting them is because I cant make up my mind. This minute I like this one, the next i like another and man can't keep drawing things on herself  ya know.
If you are like me and you can't make up your mind about getting tattoos then trust me, this is for you. Flash tattoos are jewellery inspired designs that can make an unexpected statement on any part of your body. These unique pieces naturally last up to 6 days but can be scrubbed off before then if the need arises.

                                          

                                  

                                  

                                                


I just recently ordered some and they came in the mail yesterday. I can't wait to show you guys how to rock this statement pieces and a pictorial on how to apply them. And guess what guys. We will be having our giveaway soon!!!!!! I know I said we'd have one when we get to 10,000 views but I was too excited I couldn't wait. Details of how to enter the giveaway would be up on the blog by the next post. I hope you guys are just as excited about the giveaway as I am.

You can purchase your flash tattos Here








3 comments:

  1. I wonder why people cut their skins when they can actually purchase flash tattoos and be WOWLY cute!!!
    Flash tattoo all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder why people cut their skins when they can actually purchase flash tattoos and be WOWLY cute!!!
    Flash tattoo all the way!

    ReplyDelete