Saturday, September 5, 2015

Must NOTS for those inlaw visits.

Hey hey hey( in Edee beau's voice) how are you all doing.  So today's post is basically gonna be about those trends that we should not be caught in while going to visit the inlaws.
I can guess that most of my readers are females and are either married or aspiring to which is why this post focuses on women.  For my male readers please direct your women in here so they can pick up a thing or two.
Now down to business;
  1.  First of all, I know that most ladies like makeup and like to feel pretty but the truth is: Honey, you don't want to give a wrong impression to your would be inlaws. Keep it simple. Leave the highlighting and contouring for another day. Lol
  2. Ripped jeans are a "no no". I know we all think they are cool and stylish but my sisters, the older people are yet to understand why a sane person would wear torn clothes.
  3. Don't over dress! In a bid to impress them with your fashionsta skills you leave them wondering weather you are here to be a wife and mother or a runway model.
  4. Cover up darlings. I know that most clothes in the market these days expose either cleavage, side boobs or butt crack but just for the purpose of your visit, do us all a favour and tuck them away.
  5. These days we see different colours of wigs and weaves, both two toned and single colour; pink, yellow, orange, green name it. Do not wear them to visit the inlaws darling. Nah!

I know for a fact that if my son brought a woman who has disregarded all of the above points and introduced her to me as his wife to be that'll be the end of it. #lol.
Well, that's it for this post guys. If you have any more points you think you'd like to share please leave them in the comment section down below. Gracias mi amor. 
Until next time my loves XOXO.

1 comment:

  1. I think with in-laws, the calmer your presentation, the more acceptable you will be. Let's NOT forget also that first impressions go a loooonnnngggggg way.

    ReplyDelete